Western Davenport and Ti Tree Water Advisory Committee
The Western Davenport and Ti Tree Water Advisory Committee was formed by the Minister for Environment in October 2021
The committee provides advice on the review of the Western Davenport Water Allocation Plan and preparation of a plan, the mid-term review of the Ti Tree Water Allocation Plan, and the implementation of both water plans.
In general, the committee’s role is to:
- identify issues relevant to the implementation, review and preparation of water allocation plans
- critically evaluate information
- offer suggestions for approaches to water management that support the beneficial uses of water resource and
- provide advice on opportunities for sustainable water resource development in the region.
View the committee’s terms of reference .
- Andrew Johnson - chairperson
- Paul Burke
- Roy Chisholm
- Annette D’Emden
- Jade Kudrenko
- Paul McLaughlin
- Steve Morton
- Barbara Shaw.
Read about the committee members.
Western Davenport and Ti Tree Water Advisory Committee meetings
The table below provides the minutes of each meeting held by the committee.
|Meeting 1||8 December 2021||9am||Arid Zone Research Institute Alice Springs plus online participants||Minutes|
|Meeting 2||23 & 24 February 2022||1pm||Arid Zone Research Institute Alice Springs plus online participants||Available once approved|
|Meeting 3||late April 2022||Venue to be confirmed|
For more information contact Water Resources by email email@example.com.
Last updated: 01 April 2022
Share this page:URL copied!