Submissions received on the consultation paper
On 9 December 2020 the Department of Environment, Parks and Water Security together with the Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade released a consultation paper on the proposed new framework for the regulation of mining activities in the Northern Territory.
Consultation closed on 22 February 2021.
A feedback summary paper has been prepared in response to the issues raised during the stakeholder consultation.
The following submissions were received during the consultation period:
- Arid Lands Environment Centre
- Association of Mining and Exploration Companies
- Joint CLC – NLC
- Environment Centre NT
- Environmental Defenders Office
- Extractive Industry Association NT
- Environment Institute of Australian and New Zealand NT
- Geological Exploration and Mining Services Association NT
- Minerals Council of Australia –NT
- Ward Keller
- Northern Territory Cattlemen’s Association
- Mr Norm McCleary
- Details Withheld
Read more about Environmental regulatory reform program.
Last updated: 18 November 2021
Share this page:URL copied!