Aquatic ecosystem studies for Beetaloo Sub-basin
The terrestrial ecosystem studies for the Beetaloo SREBA will address the following attributes:
- identification and delineation of aquatic habitats, and ecological units
- aquatic vascular plants and macroalgae
- fish and turtle species
- aquatic macroinvertebrate species
- threatened species, their habitat and other matters protected by legislation
- other significant species and their habitat, including those with high cultural value.
Read about the aquatic ecosystems studies:
- Aquatic ecosystems - scope of works
- Aquatic biodiversity - studies in the Beetaloo Basin - poster
- Aquatic ecosystems - fact sheet .
Watch the 2021 study update on YouTube.
Last updated: 22 November 2022
Share this page:URL copied!