Terrestrial ecosystems studies for Beetaloo Sub-basin
The terrestrial ecosystem studies for the Beetaloo SREBA will address the following attributes:
- ecological communities, including riparian communities
- terrestrial vascular plant species
- terrestrial vertebrate species, including waterbirds
- terrestrial invertebrate species
- threatened species, their habitat, and other matters protected by legislation
- other significant species and their habitat, including those with high cultural value.
Read about the terrestrial ecosystem studies:
- Terrestrial flora and flora - progress report August 2021
- Terrestrial ecosystems - scope of works
- Terrestrial ecosystems - fact sheet .
Watch the 2021 study update on YouTube.
Last updated: 22 November 2022
Share this page:URL copied!